Friday, April 11, 2008

Strange reactions

Everyone has their own reaction to finding out you're pregnant, right mommies? For instance, I have now already heard two labor horror stories. Another woman at work won't let me do anything. Seriously, anything. I mentioned in that "complaining about stupid work" kinda way that there weren't any water cups EVER (usually I bring my own, but being very lazy today did not want to walk upstairs since I was on my way out the door). Well, I just wanted a "I hear ya girlfriend" but instead she rushed to the kitchen, pulled out a paper cup, rushed back to the water cooler, and brought me a filled cup. Whew. I was tired watching her! Anyone have any wacky stories to share? I mean, I am not even showing yet and this is what I'm getting! :) Man! Just you wait, world, until I am wielding a big belly!!

No comments: