Wednesday, April 9, 2008

And the uterus tilted

I swear my uterus tilted back forward overnight. I woke up this morning and suddenly had a pooch. All morning I kept making Daddy P look at my stomach, confirming that my stomach grew overnight and this wasn't just some weird mistake. This development has also calmed all of my ingrained feminine weight insecurities since for the first time in my life my waist is disappearing while the rest of my pants fit fine. As a pear shaped girl I know instantly when I'm falling off the living healthy wagon because my pant legs and hips suddenly get snug. For the first time my pants fit fine but they are a little tight to close. Now, I am still having some trouble telling myself this is real. At just over 12 weeks, it seems a little soon to see a stomach pooch, but there's no denying it. Maybe if you're nice and tell me I'm not crazy I'll post a picture...

1 comment:

Christine said...

My girlfriend at school failed to show month after month...then she woke up to a full tummy..her doctor said that her stomach muscles literally gave out and split to let the baby drop...then she had a perfect round pooch

Where is the picture!!??