Friday, April 18, 2008

a little help here

Silly Doctor. As Mamacita explained, we went to see a fairly unhelpful doctor on Monday. However cryptic she may have been in some of her answers to our questions, she was certainly not worried about Sarah's uterus tilt being a problem later on. Somehow she discerned that the uterus was "in the process" of un-tilting. So, faithful members of the blog-o-sphere, don't worry. We've found some exercises for Mamacita to do to help with the tilting situation, and I'm sure that by our next visit in two weeks the uterus will be right where it should be.

In the meantime, I need your help! Mamacita has it in her mind that she will be attending a certain outdoor music festival in Austin in September. If you are up on your math, you know she'll be 8 months preggers at that point. Every time I tell her that there is no way I'm going to let her do this to herself, she points out that the woman on "Notes from the Underbelly" did it. I'm finding that there is not much use in trying to reason with a pregnant woman.

Tell her that this is a bad idea! Please, flood our comment box with voices of sanity! If nothing else, I don't want to be suffering through the heat next to a woman whose complaining will be drowning out the music. Please, please, help me out.

No comments: