Friday, January 22, 2010

Warm Weather Reprieve

We have been given some warm weather this week so we took advantage of it to get out and enjoy it. Daddy P gets off a little early on Wednesday to spend more time with us (he goes in at the crack of dawn to make this happen) so we headed out to the farmer's market for some snacking fun. We chilled on the grass and watch the babies and the dogs play, and munched on tacos. Yum....



Here's Kate running in circles as we tried to herd her into the car (with no luck). I did take some pictures of the ensuring tantrum as I made her get in the car, but Daddy P was so annoyed that I did I think I'll refrain from posting them.

Yesterday, Kate and I went to the park to play, and then walked to get groceries. I'm paying for it today with a head full of allergies, but it was worth it. Our new house is so near the market we can walk with little trouble.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: