Monday, March 22, 2010

Outdoors Woman

Kate has been enjoying our warmer weather by spending time romping in the yard and playing in the dirt. Here she is asking for a snack during a little break.

Hanging out at our favorite coffeeshop on the weekend, helping them with plant maintenance.

I threw this one in just because she's so darn cute.

Always helping to clean up after herself. Even when the mess was intentional. It's all learning, right?

Kate's had a runny nose for over a week now and we're all tired of it. I'm switching to cloth hankies because we've already gone through two kleenex containers just for her one little nose. I guess the upside is that it's running and not blocked up. But since it's still going I'm afriad I see a doctor's appointment in our future...

Our nanny/childcare search is continuing/closing. She was accepted into a child care about five-ten miles away. We like it but are still (and I know you all are tired of hearing about this) struggling with the decision. We have again realized how awesome our nannies are, after interviewing folks who were less than stellar. We have one more interview we want to do and then the decision will be made for us I think. My hold out is that this woman is fluent in Spanish and this would be her only job (Second income) so she could work whenever we need which would make our lives amazingly more flexible and less stressful. So we will see. Maybe my daughter will be bilingual afterall!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: