Thursday, September 4, 2008

Disoriented

We are slowly settling in. Actually, we are more settled at this point than I ever dreamed thanks to a certain Aunt who flew out and spent three days straight unpacking, putting away, and straightening. When my folks came over to lend a hand the place was really buzzing.

Kate's room is getting there. Both the changing table and the crib had parts that were damaged, and Graco is hopefully going to send us some new parts. Daddy P and I have both started at work, which is a bit of a shock to the system, and are getting into a routine.

Apparently our little one doesn't have a good compass in the womb. She is currently head up and feet up and thinks she can enter the world butt first. So I am currently trying to prepare myself for the possibility of a C-section. At first I was very hopeful we could get her to turn around, but she's had her head smashed under my right rib for a month now and I don't see her moving anytime soon. We will see! But considering how terrified I am of a C-section, I think this warning was very good for me so I'll be able to spend the next two months mentally and physically preparing for the possibility.

No comments: