Tuesday, July 8, 2008

You win one, you lose one...

Okay, so Daddy P hustled me. I get a lousy pedicure and he gets a whole weekend of diaper duty off. I am slightly miffed about this, but seeing as he's going to be the designated diaperer after my two months of maternity leave, I am not to complainy.

The weather here is humid and hot. I feel like I'm already getting ready for moving back home to Texas. And whether or not it's related to the heat, my feet are huge. I just bought a pair of size 10 shoes. Seriously folks. My little (okay, not "little" but cute) size 8 1/2 feet just decided that size 10 shoes are a little more reasonable to lug around this baby hunk.

My stomach is getting bigger. I'm serious, it really is. According to Babycenter.com, my uterus is the size of a soccer ball. Seriously. A soccer ball. This baby has way more room that it needs if you ask me. I think a cantelope sounds like a reasonable sized home. This baby is living the life of excess already!

Oh! Something random and exciting: I found a CSA in Austin that we've decided to become members to once we move back. We used to belong to one in Houston, and loved it! It really changed how we ate. You get this box of veggies, some of which you've never ever had in your house, and get to try out all these new crazy recipes -- and eat healthy at the same time! So I am super stoked about this.

No comments: