Saturday, July 26, 2008

This glass is definitely half full

Some of you may recall how excited I was that I could buy gDiapers in local Austin grocery stores.



Well, in doing some grocery shopping for my bday party today at one such store, Daddy P spotted gDiapers on clearance. Now, while this is unfortunate that this store has decided to no longer carry the brand, it made for a windfall for us. We bought starter kits in each baby size and extra diaper liners and ALL were half off! We easily saved $100 today. We have also now firmly committed ourselves to being gDiaper parents... It felt super real. I pulled out one of the little diapers, so tiny, so cute, and then tried to imagine poop splattered all over it. Awwwww, cute.

PS Emily, have I told you how totally awesome you are for looking all over Connecticut for gDiapers? :)

No comments: