Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ribs, Wrists and other bones

Daddy P's surgeon had some "important" surgery to attend to instead of checking out his wrist... So his appointment was postponed until Monday...

Meanwhile, Baby G has figured out where my ribs are. I was sitting in a meeting when suddenly I felt this very uncomfortable constant pressure against my rib pushing out. I guess this is what Daddy P's mom meant when she told me about the discomfort of getting poked in the ribs! The poor woman I was with. I was so surprised that I immediately bent over in my chair and wrapped my arm around myself to put pressure on the spot (not that it helped). I tried to regain some composure once the initial shock had worn off...

Our mutt has her own bone. There's not really anything significant to relate about it, but I felt from the post title that I should mention some other bone and that's the first that came to mind. Could be because the incessant gnawing is starting to create a permanent buzz in my head.

No comments: