Friday, July 11, 2008

Baby registering

So, we've tried our hand at baby registering. It's really an overwhelming process. I feel like it was more for us to have a list of things we need to buy than for people to get stuff for us. I've consulted with several experts and I think we still have gaps in the registry, but we're working on it. More than anything it was just a little shocking to see how much stuff we actually need. This darn spoiled baby.

Meanwhile I am getting bigger by the day. Cletusella likes space and she's knocking down figurative walls all over the place. I'm at that skin-stretching phase right now. Every night after dinner (maybe this is a hint about my eating habits more than anything) my skin feels crazy taunt, like if you poke it too hard it might just snap. Gross, right? Yeah, that's how I feel too. Along with this has been the clearing of the closet. I have packed up most of my closet at this point (5 boxes worth) since none of it fits anymore. I am completely into maternity clothes at this point. Denying that truth leads to my tummy poking out of the bottom of my tops which just isn't the look I'm going for.

Daddy P gets his cast off next week so the Dr. can take the first X-ray. Most likely they will just put another one on in a different color, but if he's a super-healer dude there is a chance that he might be free of it. Fingers crossed.

No comments: