Monday, July 7, 2008

We made it!

After a long day of airplane maintenance problems and thunderstorms on Wednesday, we finally made it to the family reunion in Branson. We had lots of fun times with many many G's. It was especially good to see our little nephew again. Here's a picture of him getting ready to go to the reunion hall with "papa horses."



The highlight of the trip was the bowling competition. Mamacita fancies herself a pretty good bowler, and was wiping the floor with me for the first couple of games. She and I decided to make the event interesting by wagering a weekend of diaper duty on the final game. With the stakes on the line I rose to the occasion and am happy to say that at least for one weekend I'll be living on easy street. Now if I can just get her to bet on fantasy baseball I may never have to change a diaper...

No comments: