Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hiatus

Baby Kate has been sick... and so have I... so things have been slow. We have a doctor's appointment scheduled for late this morning to help us figure out what's going on. She had a cold last week so my guess is ear infection. What else makes a baby refuse to lie down, cry constantly, and not eat? My little eater? That girl would eat if the room was on fire. So something's up. She also has a strange rash all over that I'm hoping is due to avocados...

Not much news to report. Daddy P is still waiting to hear on the results of his three interviews... I am determined to finally do... well, something...! Finally submit this darn article for publication I think. Get this monkey off my back.

Hopefully we'll have more to share soon!

By the way... peas revisited... Two frozen bags ($1.50) made about 36 oz in the food processor. Nice huh?

No comments: