Monday, June 20, 2011

The update is... no update.

Nothing is happening people.  I wish I could tell you.  I'm in intense pain, but alas.  Just dizzy and uncomfortable.  This is my "relaxation" week.  After a week of pretending I have control and trying all methods to naturally induce, I am going with the "I have no control" methodology.  This consists of not working (last day Wednesday), watching a lot of TV, maybe splurging on buying a book, going to lunch with friends, and trying to find any air conditioned stores to wander through that I can.

My blood pressure has been very low so the doctor doesn't want me exercising outside (which, for a pregnant lady who weighs 185 lbs in 105 degrees means walking anywhere as far as I can tell).  My blood pressure is normally low, but it was crazy low last time I was checked and I've been woozy a lot when standing and walking inside, let a lone outside.  So, another excuse to rest (thank goodness for daycare!).

You will get notified some way or another when this status changes, so have no fear.  They'll let me go two weeks after my due date, so I still have a ways to go before having to think C-section.  Hopefully baby brother will decide to come out before they start sterilizing knives.

No comments: