Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Here we go!

About to go in for my fun foley bulb.  I made the mistake last night of googling it.  The info ranged from "produces very intense contractions that are good practice for active labor later on" to "causes cramping."  Right now I have rented a bunch of movies, have bought a book to read, and am prepared to do nothing today but rest.  Then tomorrow we head in to the hospital...

As a side note, here are two different responses I have received in the past two days about my state:

"Hey Beautiful lady, when are you due?"  .... "Oh yeah?  Well, you look great!  Not swollen or puffy or anything!"

"You look like you're going to POP!  Oh my gosh, when are you due??" ....  "Wow, if I were you I would be sitting outside of the hospital.  Are you sure there aren't two in there?  If I see on the news, lady has six kids, then I can say I met you!"

I kid you not.  These both happened.

I promise you, I do not look as though I'm inviting these comments.  Today I think I was glaring at anything that moved this morning until I gave in and had some caffeinated Chai (yum).

No comments: