Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"Want to go Camping!"

We keep hearing this.  Over and over.  Again and again.

And Kate has been saying it a lot, too.

For some strange reason, though, we can't seem to get Daddy P on board.  What in the world does he not find sounding fun about camping with a pregnant woman and a toddler??  Yeah, well.  This is why I keep suggesting how it would be so fun to rent a camper trailer! 

Okay, and now about the new baby...

I remember LOVING the second trimester first time around.  No pain, just glowy, just enjoying feeling the baby and feeling good again.  Where IS that feeling??  Instead, the leg jumpiness that plagued me all third trimester, has already started... I'm not sleeping between the leg, needing to pee, and allergies.  And, I have more discomfort in my abs then I ever had first time around.

(I guess that was less about the new baby and more about me.  I haven't really had anyone to talk to or complain to.  Sorry.)

Maybe I need to go shopping.  Or paint the baby room.  Or something.  Cuz right now the reality of the pain of third trimester, and the awfulness of the lack of sleep that will follow is just looming a little too large.  Daddy P keeps reminding me what a bundle of joy we're getting, but his legs don't make him get up and walk around every five minutes at work.

Alright.  Positivity:  my husband is promising back rubs once his back heals.  I hope his PT works really really well.

No comments: