Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The 2 minute update

NYC last weekend for bro-in-law's wedding.

Fun in CT on Monday.

Flew home solo with baby on Tuesday.

Flights delayed, baby tired and beat from the weekend, and a mom that gets airsick.

Make it home and baby is finally in bed asleep at 9pm. Ouch.

Mom wakes up with a nasty cold.

Baby is exhausted from traveling, day is spent with rapid switches between happy and sad/angry.

Drove 1.5 hours to pick up and return with dog from boarding kennel.

Went to grocery store, library (had to), and did laundry (also had to). Tried to lay on floor while baby played but she wanted to bounce on my stomach.

Baby in bed very early and out cold until insanely loud thunderstorms occasionally wake her in hysterics.

Going to bed less early than I wanted because I rented a stupid sad movie that made me bawl so I had to watch something funny afterwards.

Very adorable pictures to come...

No comments: