Sunday, August 17, 2008

Howdy ya'll!

I am back in Texas! Daddy P is en route with the dog and the truck. Our things are, well, I have no idea where the moving van is. And our car is equally unknown as to location and arrival time. But, I am here.

Last week took its toll. I think I slept 10 hours last night and then added an hour nap to that today. I was an emotional wreck yesterday. I expected to be just overwhelmingly so excited, but it was such a bittersweet return. After so many goodbyes to the friends I'd made, I was still feeling that loss as I stepped off the plane. Well, loss of presence, but hopefully not loss of contact.

I'm looking forward to our things getting here -- and to Daddy P's arrival -- so we can start to settle in and get comfy. Hopefully that won't be too far away. I can't wait to buy some baby furniture!!!

No comments: