Monday, June 2, 2008

If this baby's a dancer, is it a b-boy or b-girl?

Daddy P's right. This baby is getting its groove on! But I don't know about those descriptions. Everything says it feels like "fluttering" or "popcorn"... This baby doesn't feel like that at all. Well, I think I probably missed the fluttering and mistook it for other bodily sensations. Now the baby feels more like muscle twinges if you ask me, and poking. I guess there is the occasional pop-ish feeling, but it's more like what it would feel like if you were water and had a bubble rise to the surface and pop in you. Not that I know what water would feel like if it were a being with powers of perception, but that is what I would imagine it to feel like.

But, yes, the baby likes SYTYCD. Doesn't everyone? And, this Friday is the big reveal...! Will this baby be a b-boy or a b-girl? Or maybe just a gender neutral popper or krumper. We'll see... To better understand our future child, tune into the next "So You Think You Can Dance?!"

No comments: