Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yeah, pregnant.

Go to work, go to meetings, the day as a continual yawn.
Food today: cereal with milk, a milkshake.
A call to Daddy P to make an emergency grocery shopping list.
It went something like this: "I can't eat anything and I'm starving."
"What do you want me to get for dinner?"
"I don't know. Nothing sounds good."
"Nothing?"
"Uh, cheese?"
"Okay..."
"Meat sounds really gross."
"No meat?!"
"Black bean tacos?"

My lovely, kind, generous husband planned the following meals for us (if you think these aren't meals, reserve your judgement): black bean tacos, macaroni and cheese, and broccoli cheese casserole.

Dairy's doing good things for me so far. This baby's going to have the strongest freaking bones. And it had been a long time since I'd had a milkshake...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.