Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Little Miss

ss
 
















 She instructs me now to how many ponytails she needs in the morning.  And has gotten very particular about what she wears (today getting her to wear anything on her lower half was a challenge).

Yesterday we were talking about the new baby (is in, "don't kick my stomach because it hurts me and the baby!!")... I bring it up here and there to see what she'll say.  Yesterday after talking about how there is a tiny baby in my stomach she pulled up my shirt and said, "kate see.  open!" and patted my stomach.  I then had to explain that she couldn't look inside and we'd have to wait for the baby to come out on it's own.

We've had similar discussions about food... I might have to start differentiating between these...

No comments: