Monday, November 1, 2010

It's official!

We are doing it all again...

Heard the heartbeat today of my 1cm long baby. I am seven weeks of nausea down...way worse this time. Not a fun trick. My theory is that its worse because I get less rest (imagine that) because the one day I got a good nights sleep AND a nap I was nausea free.

We saw our little blueberries today and Baby Dos (as he/she has been dubbed) is totally unbaby like in appearance (being a centimeter and all). We didnt see Kate this early so it was a real trip.

So that's my excuse for dropping the blogging ball. pregnancy and toddler exhausted mamacita make.
It's amazing women do this more than twice.

Not I.

Apparently now big ovaries have made their contribution to society and I feel symmetrical enough to stop after Dos.

So yay! Baby 2 on the way!

No comments: