Monday, May 18, 2009

Tricky Formula Feeding

It's taking me a while to get used to needing equipment when I'm out. I feel suddenly really helpless. If I don't pack enough, or the right stuff, my little one is hungry and there's nothing for me to do about it. It takes some getting used to!

So, after talking to some friends I went out an bought a Munchkin formula dispenser. Whew, what a mistake that was! I wanted something that would hold different amounts of formula so I could have a couple servings ready. Well this one leaked everywhere in my bag. Bleck. Powder all over everything. No good. I ended up pulling out my old pumping containers which ended up being the perfect size for a 6 to 8 oz serving of formula (pre-mixing).

Baby stuff is almost as big a racket as wedding stuff. Man oh man.

No comments: