Wednesday, November 25, 2009

the "highly sensitive person"

Thanks to Pamelanders for reminding me about the work done around "The Highly Sensitive Person"... so, according to their self test I myself am a highly sensitive person. I know Daddy P has traits too (needing to do one thing at a time, sensitivity to textures of clothes and tags on his skin, and so on), so basically Kate's screwed. :) But really, what she says on her site sounds a lot like Kate: she observes closely before doing anything, she notices small details in her environment, she has a hard time sleeping after a crazy day, she has a hard time with changes to her routine... so on and so forth... a lot of the child self-test questions I couldn't yet answer since she's not verbal yet, but I'm anticipating...

Looks like I'll be ordering a book...

No comments: