Sunday, April 6, 2014

Night terrors:round two

I'm not sure what we did to deserve two kids with night terrors. I guess the good part is we know what's going on. Not far unto it tonight I just picked him up and hauled him out in the chilly cold night air. And just like that, awake. A little befuddled, definitely upset at me, but not screaming like a banshee.

I hope this is a stage. Last week I got two nights of sleeping through the night. Two weeks before that we slept from ten to three and that was it each and every night. Last night was midnight to five (I went to bed at ten, mind you, but #2 was up at 11 and #1 shortly after).

So, here we are. Trying to do bedtime again. Hoping for sleep.

And tomorrow, I'm sure will be the same. My Monday of recovery. Meaning, from noon to two, between classes I teach, you can find me in UT's parking garage, basement level, sleeping in my third row.

Really glad we bought the Mazda 5 right now.

No comments: